July 15, 2012 at Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, USA
United Pompe Foundation (UPF) Portland Pompe Conference 2012
The United Pompe Foundation (UPF) has organised a Portland Pompe Conference at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon.
Speakers and topics will include:
- Dr. Priya Kishnani, Duke University – Pompe Clinical Updates
- Dr. Bob Steiner, OHSU – Clinical Trials and Newborn Screening
- Cinda Hugos – Physical Therapy for Pompe Disease
- Abigail Hata – Genetics of Pompe
- Program Updates on the latest news with Genzyme, Amicus, BioMarin
Location: Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) South Waterfront – Center for Health & Healing.
Time: 11 am – 4 pm
Please read the United Pompe Foundation website for further information and updates.